Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Things

Blogs can't all be serious. So I'll be letting my hair down on this one.

Five Things I'm Currently Missing

5. Hot Showers
4. My Bed
3. Sleeping without a rooster outside my window
2. Technology (the internet anytime)
1. Ice Cold Cokes

A New Thing

When you travel as much as we have over the past few months, it's not everyday that you encounter a new experience...today though, was a different story...

(I'm writing this so that if you're every in a similar situation, you can aviod it...)

Do not:

Pop a breathmint in your mouth then walk into the outhouse.

Breathmints are great by themselves...

The outhouse is bearable by it's self...

But together...ugh...unbearable...it's way too wierd...i couldn't handle both extremes and had to expediate my visit to the outhouse...

Happy and Not-So-Happy

With limited internet access, it's hard to stay up-to-date with the NFL...since being here I've had a few withdrawl symptoms...i do miss watching football...especially in Dec when the weather gets bad, teams are jocking for playoff positions, and coaches are being fired. Here's what i just learned and how i feel:

I'm Happy because:

- The Titans are the No 1 seed in the AFC...they have a bye this week...congrats Titans...

I'm Not-So-Happy because:

- The Bucs fell apart in December. Though they were once leading their division, they didn't even make the playoffs.
- Long-time Bucs Defensive Coordinator Monte Kiffin has resigned to coach with his son at the University of Tenn. (maybe i'll be a Volunteer fan now, who knows) Maybe this addition will help UT beat the Gators...which is a good thing...

~peace
david

No comments: